7th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME’20)
August 16, 2020
August 18, 2020
Prague, Czech Republic
Czech Due to COVID'19 pandemic it will be done VIRTUALLY
IMPORTANT: As the health and safety of our participants is our top priority, we have been carefully monitoring the likely situation for our upcoming conference regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19). Although we were planning to hold the conference as scheduled, but due to the evolving COVID-19 outbreak and corresponding issues in border entry in European countries, we have made the decision to hold the 7th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME’20) virtually on August 16 – 18, 2020. As our first priority is to the health and safety of our participants, we believed that it was necessary to take the action.
All registered authors with accepted papers for oral or poster presentations are asked to prepare a video or powerpoint with voice and submit it to the conference administrator (email@example.com) at least 15 days prior to the conference. All presentations will be presented by the session chairs which will be followed by a few minutes of Questions and Answers. We would appreciate if authors can make sure to be available for the Q&A session.
- Oral Presentations for all submissions are limited to 15 minutes of video presentation and 5 minutes for possible Q&A.
- Accepted Posters for all submissions will be presented during specific poster sessions.
- Poster Presentations: For all submissions are limited to 3-5 minutes.
The Conference Proceedings will be published with an ISSN and ISBN, indexed in Scopus and Google Scholar, and archived permanently in Portico.
The 7th International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering (MMME’20) aims to become the leading annual conference in fields related to mining, material and metallurgical engineering. The goal of MMME’20 is to provide an online space for scholars from all over the world to present advances in the relevant fields and to foster a virtual environment conducive to exchanging ideas and information. This conference will also provide an ideal environment to develop new collaborations and meet experts on the fundamentals, applications, and products of the mentioned fields.
MMME is an acronym for International Conference on Mining, Material, and Metallurgical Engineering.
Topics for MMME’20 include, but are not limited, to the following:
- Advances in Mining
- Advances in Metallurgical Engineering
- Carbon based Materials
- Composite Materials
- High Strength Alloys
- Metal Processing
- Metallurgical Fundamentals and Techniques
- Mineral Processing
- Mining Fundamentals and Techniques
- Surface Phenomena
Poster Board Dimensions:
Authors presenting via poster boards are to be informed that poster boards are 90 cm height and 70 cm width.
Final Extended Paper Submission Deadlines
Final Extended Notification to Authors
Final Extended Early-Bird Registration
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the
Learn More »
Dr. Huihe Qiu
The Hong Kong University of Science & Technology, Hong Kong